Helping Clients Since 1972
Many people become overwhelmed at the thought of taking on the legal system. It’s hard to know where to start. At Turner, Coombs & Malone, PLLC, we have helped clients throughout Kentucky, southern Indiana and across the U.S. to find answers to their problems. We have over 40 years of experience advocating for those who need it most.
Representation Matters – We Are On Your Side
Our attorneys have built a reputation throughout the community for being hardworking and honest. We truly try to understand the concerns of every client who walks through our doors. By giving you the individualized attention that you deserve, we can get to the center of your legal issue. To learn more about our attorneys, click on their individual biographies below:
Throughout our decades of experience, we have handled cases of all shapes and sizes. Use our knowledge to your advantage. We have helped clients going through a variety of legal challenges, including:
- Personal injury cases: Including motor vehicle accidents and wrongful death
- Criminal charges: Including accusations such as assault and domestic abuse
- Business issues: Ranging from contracts to disputes
- Civil litigation: Involving advocating for clients who are treated unfairly
- Family law: Ranging from divorce to child custody agreements
- Estate planning: Including wills and trusts
It’s important to remember that you don’t have to go through this alone. We are here to guide you in the right direction. When you need proper advisement, trust attorneys who value your needs.
Call Today To Learn More
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, contact our office in Louisville today at 502-584-6375. You can also fill out our online form by clicking here and someone will be in touch with you shortly.